- 9:52 am Monday, November 6th, 2017 by Staff Writer
Feeding Americans’ insatiable appetite for exclusive deals, Amazon has decided not to keep its online shoppers waiting until Black Friday. Instead, the digital shopping juggernaut kicked off its Black Friday deals Nov. 1.
The early launch of Black Friday is a part of Amazon’s “50 Days of Holiday Deals” campaign, which will encompass deals on toys, electronics, home goods and a variety of hottest gifts.
“Customers shop Amazon year-round for our great prices, unbelievable selection, and free shipping on over 100 million products,” Doug Herrington, Amazon’s senior vice president of North American Retail, said in a statement.
“During the holiday season, customers love [More]
- 4:00 pm Sunday, November 5th, 2017 by Staff Writer
Ric Flair is the “Nature Boy.” The professional wrestler, whom many fans consider the greatest of all time, has always upheld the on-camera persona of a self-proclaimed “stylin’, profilin’, limousine-riding, jet-flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin’ n’ dealin’ son of a gun.”
Tuesday, Nov. 7, ESPN Films premieres its “Nature Boy” “30 for 30” documentary, the American television audience will be introduced to a question Flair himself still cannot answer: Where does Ric Flair stop, and Richard Morgan Fliehr, 68, begin?
As the documentary details, Flair is an almost pathological extrovert who has spent much of the past 30 years drinking and socializing in public [More]
- 9:35 am Sunday, November 5th, 2017 by Staff Writer
- 9:30 am Saturday, November 4th, 2017 by Staff Writer
- 11:23 am Friday, November 3rd, 2017 by Staff Writer
- 9:22 am Friday, November 3rd, 2017 by Staff Writer
- 9:42 pm Friday, October 27th, 2017 by Staff Writer
- 7:46 pm Monday, October 23rd, 2017 by Staff Writer
- 3:45 pm Monday, October 23rd, 2017 by Staff Writer
Three people have been murdered in a Tampa neighborhood over the past 11 days, the victims did not know one another, but police have now linked the killings, according to news reports.
The latest victim, 20-year-old Anthony Naiboa, got on the wrong bus after work Thursday night and ended up in Seminole Heights, a southeast Tampa neighborhood, where he was shot and killed.
“He took the wrong bus to this neighborhood; he should not have been to this neighborhood … he was going to another bus stop and he did not make it,” Police Chief Brian Dugan said during a press conference.
- 9:08 am Wednesday, October 18th, 2017 by Staff Writer