- 5:30 pm Tuesday, June 6th, 2017 by Buck Machete
- 3:00 pm Tuesday, June 6th, 2017 by Buck Machete
- 11:28 am Tuesday, June 6th, 2017 by Buck Machete
You can now hear Tiger Woods slur the alphabet… or something like that! Dashcam video released of Tiger Woods’ DUI arrest.
- 1:37 pm Thursday, June 1st, 2017 by Buck Machete
The workplace is looking to add musical decor to the office doors, but somehow Drew Garabo’s door was skipped and the crew ponders what is happening!
- 12:09 pm Thursday, June 1st, 2017 by Buck Machete
Watch Drew and Promo John go back and forth on why 102.5 The Bone hasn’t wrapped their office door when every one else in the building got theirs done. Drew stews on the misconception that this could be the end for the LOD and tries to come up with reasons why. Take a look at the gallery below of some of the other office doors and then watch the video. It’s Hilarious!
- 11:35 am Thursday, June 1st, 2017 by Buck Machete
try This, Try That…Why do people need to tell us what to try? Hear Galvin’s Open Letter and see what he thinks!
- 11:06 am Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 by Buck Machete
Bryce Harper gets hit by a pitch from Hunter Strickland, and then the benches clear at AT&T Park. Who do you think won this fight?
- 9:33 am Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 by Buck Machete
- 7:00 am Thursday, May 25th, 2017 by Buck Machete
A man who contracted botulism, a rare and deadly poisoning, after consuming nachos purchased at a California gas station has died. Martin Galindo, 37, was one of 10 people hospitalized after eating contaminated nacho cheese sauce at Valley Oak Food and Fuel in Walnut Grove, California, near Sacramento.
A GoFundMe account for Galindo said he was in the hospital for weeks, where he was on a ventilator, fell into a coma and was pronounced brain dead. He was a husband and father of two, according to the account.
The California Department of Public Health found toxins released by bacteria that cause the illness [More]
- 11:29 am Wednesday, May 24th, 2017 by Buck Machete
Tired of typing and searching for the Clip of the Day all the time? Want to be more hands free to do other stuff? Well, we just became the 1st radio station to put our “Mike Calta Cut Of The Day” on Alexa! Now you can look super cool in front of your friends and impress your mother-in-law who secretly wishes you would just go away! Watch the video below!